CultureRoots is looking for the new additions to our team. Feel free to contact us via the form below or by sending your resume (CV) and cover letter to our email [email protected]
2 IT Specialists
(Remote Contract Work is an option)
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science.
• Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce, Internet and mobile applications
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Potentially, lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
1 Community Relations Specialist
• A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications or journalism is required.
• An APR (Accredited in Public Relations) designation would be an asset.
• Assess characteristics of the Web App to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
• Act as spokesperson for our organization and answer written and oral inquiries
• Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
• Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of the target audience
• Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
• Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
• Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, presentations, Web site and press releases